Kit QB 100 Capsule filler with loader, with interchangeable plates, for 100 caps
- Intended for professionals
- Very general-purpose apparatus, allowing to fill 100 capsules in one time, for average productions
- Full kit composed of a capsule filler base with a set of plates for 100 capsules, a loader (loading in 1 x 100), a powder frame, a tamper and a spreader card
- The plate set and loader are available in option, as the plates are interchangeable, allowing to rapidly change of capsule size
- Vibrating table in option, to homogenize the powder
- Compact and easy to handle/use
- Available for capsules size 000, size 00, size 0, size 1, size 2, size 3, size 4 and size 5
- Instruction for use available in several languages in the attachments section
Use of the capsule filler QB 100
Every capsule filler is controlled and tested before being shipped.
What are the benefits of this capsule filler?
Particularly adapted for small batch productions (typically magistral preparations), this capsule filler has interchangeable plates and thus, avoids to invest in several devices.
How to maintain this capsule filler?
Warm cleaning possible (in the washing machine for example). Never place the base of the capsule filler in water (risk of substantial and irreversible corrosion). It is recommended for the base: to use alcohol solution or fast-drying product (do not use acetone) and for the plates: lukewarm soapy water, followed by a clear water rinsing and a thorough, careful drying. Fully detachable, it prevents any cross-contamination. Edible silicone grease must be applied on the barbs and on the moving parts (included the adjusting wheel) to reassemble the apparatus. It is important to keep the capsules and the capsule filler away from any heat source (sun, heater…).
How many capsules can we fill at once?
Device sufficiently reliable and robust for intensive use: fills 100 capsules in just a few minutes, and up to 1 000 capsules per hour!
In what way should the capsule filler be used?
Position it with the knob in front of you.
What should I do if a capsule is stuck in the loader?
Shake or pinch one of the plates to get a capsule down.
- 180 mm
- 225 mm
- 315 mm
- 5,9 kg
- aluminium (base and plates), brass (lifting bracket), plastic (wheel), rubber (feet)