Kit 100 FMFL capsule filler with loader, specific for one capsule size, for 100 capsules
- Intended for professionals
- Very general-purpose apparatus, allowing to fill 100 capsules in one time, for average productions
- Full kit composed of a capsule filler base for 100 capsules with a lever, a loader (loading in 2 x 50), a tamper and a spreader card
- Compact, robust and easy to handle/use
- Available for capsules size 00, size 0, size 1, size 2, size 3, size 4 and size 5
- Each machine does one single capsule size, no adjustment necessary
- Instruction for use available in several languages in the attachments section
- The capsule filler alone and the loader alone are also available here
Every capsule filler is controlled and tested before being shipped.
What are the benefits of this capsule filler?
Adapted for low and medium output productions, this capsule filler is modern and complies with the regulations in force (GMP, GPP). Its Fastlock lever facilitates the separation of the capsules. It requires no technical maintenance, being specifically designed for a single capsule size. Easy to clean.
How to maintain this capsule filler?
Warm cleaning possible (in the dishwasher for example) for metal parts. Hand washing for plastic parts, followed by a careful drying. Never place the base of the capsule filler in water (risk of substantial and irreversible corrosion). If it is difficult to clean the inside of holes on the plates, use an appropriate brush. It is important to keep the capsules and the capsule filler away from any heat source (sun, heater…).
How many capsules can we fill at once?
Device sufficiently reliable and robust for intensive use: fills 100 capsules in just a few minutes, and up to 2 000 capsules per hour!
In what way should the capsule filler be used?
Position it with the knob in front of you.
What should I do if a capsule is stuck in the loader?
Shake or pinch one of the plates to get a capsule down, or push the handle and the lock button to keep the loader in “open”.
- 70 mm
- 229 mm
- 233 mm
- 4.6 kg
- Stainless Steel and Anodised Aluminium (capsule filler and handle, springs, loader screws), resin (loader)